Roku is one of the most useful, reliable, and effective streaming players that allow you to stream your favourite movies, shows, cartoons, music and much more easily. It also offers various streaming devices that will add experience to your streaming device such as Roku streaming stick, Roku media player, Roku TV and so on. To activate the Roku device, you need to follow the steps to get the activation code and activate the Roku device with the roku activation code
1. Connect your Roku system with your TV using HDMI cable by inserting it to the HDMI port of Your TV.
2. Power on the TV and attach the Roku to a power source.
3. Pick the particular port by toggling in-between the HDMI port 1 and HDMI port 2.
4. Note the HDMI port’s number and switch to the Roku’s input to select a language and Wi-Fi connectivity.
5. Confirm your display settings and set up your Roku remote to control your TV if you like
6. Wait for the roku activation code to appear.
The steps for creating roku account are given below:
1. Launch a web browser and visit roku.com/link.
2. Select the Sign up option.
3. It will redirect you to the next Sign Up page.
4. Here, enter the details correctly like name, mail, password.
5. Choose your birth date and gender.
6. Tick on the next policy box and check on the “I'm not a robot” box as well.
7. Click “Continue” and validate the account.
8. You can generate the Roku code link here.
Activating roku with the given below set of steps will be easy for users. Follow them orderly:
1. Open your device and launch the browser. In most cases Google Chrome Recommended.
2. Visit Roku.com/link/activation URL.
3. Type the code correctly.
4. Hit the 'Submit’ button.
5. Now, enter Roku account details and log in here.
6. Follow prompts to finish the process.
7. If you see the “You are all set up” message, then you are done here.